Bubblegum-burst


I miss you :(
Saturday 26 January 2013 | 12:26 | 0 Words
                 Dear Heart 
             Please stop thinking about him. He doesn't care at you anymore. He's happy with his new girlfriend. It's okay Zira :) You have to strong. Stop disturbing him and his new girlfriend tu lah. Please zira, please wakeup. Don't be the stupid girl. You have to move on. Don't look at your past with him. You have to forget your memories with him. Block him at facebook. Delete his number phone on your contacts. If you can't do this, you will remembered him and your memories and then of course you will crying. Even though you still love him, doesn't mean you and him will get back like the sweet couple before this. Look, you have to move on. Forget him please, he has found his happiness even without you beside him. So, you have to find your happiness. You also can happy without him. Please try your best. Move on and open your heart for a man to love you 
  And this is for you, my ex- boyfriend -.-

                      Dear Ex  
               Hi sayang :* No need to shock. Here, I want to say something. Have I told you yet, how much you mean to me. Have I told you yet, about all the happiness you bring! Have I told you yet, that you mean the world to me. You're the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you I know that you always read my blog right? That's why lah I  do this cute note for you sayang. I want you to remember me forever. My heart told me to forget you. Yeah, I will move on and forget you. I will sayang. This is for your happiness with your new girlfriend. I  thought you'll be my last love and I can love you forever and insyaAllah we'll get married. But I wrong. It just a dream that never come true. I'm sad, crying all the night. But, we can't expect. InsyaAllah, kalau ada jodoh kita jumpa. 
                    

-Past- | -New-